· Research on requirements in order to have better understanding of job openings.
· Implementing various strategies for candidate sourcing.
· Effectively source and screen resumes.
· Schedule and sends in reminders and follow ups to candidates
· Maintain and build up candidate pooling database.
· Effectively close assigned recruitment assignment on time.
· Conduct phone screening.
Conduct background checks and reference checks
· Administer basic and customized tests.
· Attend job fairs and other events to expand resources.
· Assist HR Team in any urgent tasks.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Quality & Information Security Management
· Adhere to Infinit-O’s information security policies and carry out its processes and procedures accordingly.
· Protect personnel information (201 files) from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference (see also Table of Offenses).
· Carry out the recruitment and employee separation procedures in accordance with information security requirements.
· Report any potential or committed non-conformity, observation and/or security event or risks to immediate superior
Good in English- written and oral, communication skills.
Knowledgeable on government regulations related to labor.
Must be highly organized and with excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize activities effectively.
Knowledge in full recruitment lifecycle, including sourcing, qualifying, assessing, analyzing of candidates as well as familiarity with wage and salary trends
Computer Literate and knowledge in MS Office such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Proactive, motivated, detail-oriented and driven to achieve objectives.
With people-oriented skills
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
At least 6 month of sourcing experience, preferably in a search firm or the recruiting department of a multinational company